BIKE TO BEAT CANCER!
“CHANGE ONE LIFE, IN ONE DAY,THROUGH ONE BIKE EVENT.”
SIGN UP TO RIDE…OR JUST TO DONATE!
July 28th, 2012
Join us for a de Vere’s 2 de Vere’s Bike Ride and silent auction benefiting our friend Christina Rosales (Pirruccello) and her family as she battles cancer for her second time.
This event has been inspired by our friend Christina Rosales and her battle with cancer, more over by her wish to raise money for her daughter to attend Christian Brothers High School when she is of age. Cancer has a lot of support for people and their families while they go through treatment, but what happen in the future? So our group of friends have established this cause to try and address the needs of those children effected by cancer and or the treatment of their loved ones. Once we establish a trust for Christina’s daughter Ella,( Our first Scholarship) we will continue to raise money for other families that have battled with cancer.
*We also see how important it is to further developments in Cancer research and plan on donating a percentage of money raised to Cancer research and development.
*We are currently in discussions with a partnership with a 501c3 for all future events.
This event is being organized by Christina’s friends and fellow Christian Brothers alumni. We are raising money to help her and her family through her cancer treatment, and to establish a trust for her daughter Ella’s education. Christina wants her daughter to be able to attend Christian Brothers High School, and as alumni and friends, we are committed to making this wish come true.
100% of the money raised for this event will go to Christina and her family.
We are hoping that our friends and the general community will rally together to raise funds to help her beat cancer for the second time!
The fees for the race will be donated, along with all the money raised through a silent auction and raffle held at de Vere’s Irish Pub in Davis after the race concludes.
- Ticket to Ride: Entrance to the bike ride
- Attend or Donate to The Silent Auction : EMAIL: email@example.com SUBJECT: DONATION
- Donation Only: Any amount (no ticket fees apply) Or you can write a check:
217 E Street
- 8:00 am: Registration and waiver sigining at the Sacramento de Vere’s Irish Pub
- 8:45 am: All riders leave from our Sacramento location
- Upon arriving at Davis, riders can eat brunch or lunch at the pub–or any great venue in Davis.
- 12:00 pm — 3:30 pm: Silent auction in the back room of our pub
- 11:30 am — 4:00 pm: Raffle prizes will be given out
Day of Event:
- Riders: Please print your ticket and bring it to the registration at our Sacramento location. Registration starts at 8 am.
- Present your ticket and sign our Waiver Form.
- We’ll be off and pedaling our way to Davis at 8:45 am.
- Follow the signs and Pink balloons all the way to Davis!
*** In order to participate, you must fill out the waiver and register at the pub.
PLAN YOUR WAY BACK TO SACRAMENTO!
*This ride is from Sacramento to Davis, after that we have a few suggestions for you on how to get home.
- RIDE BACK: There will be three organized group bike rides back from Davis to Sacramento, please see times below.
- TAKE A TRAIN: CLICK HERE FOR THE SCHEDULE
- TAKE A BUS: CLICK HERE FOR A BUS SCHEDULE
- CARPOOL: Have a friend pick you & a few people up
- NEED A MAP: CLICK HERE
THE SILENT AUCTION & RAFFLE:
PLEASE CLICK ON A “SHARE” LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS INVITATION, SO YOUR FRIENDS CAN JOIN IN THE FUN!
To DONATE TO THE SILENT AUCTION OR RAFFLE?
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org SUBJECT: DONATION